lillistar

Friday, September 14, 2007

Vicenza blows my mind

Good morning everyone.
I am getting nervous. There are still boxes of shit to sort through on my bedroom floor, there is still lots to do and lots of people to say goodbye to. And I don't like this business of saying goodbye anyway.
So I am mainly fucking about watching movies and reading comics.
Today I am off to Vicenza, to the No Dal Molin Camping week, beautiful energy ridden experience, tomorrow's big action is to enter the airport site and start working on the new public park of Vicenza: instead of military airplanes there will be 210 pine trees planted.
I just realised now this is a sort of Guerrilla Gardening experience. More about it in the next days or on www.nodalmolin.it

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home